Certificate and Licenses
STANDING OPERATING PROCEDURE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our Standing Operating Procedure is an instruction and standing orders used by all our security staff to ensure a consistent service quality to all our clients either big or small based on the following principles:
- All posts are to manned at all time
- All security guards to be in complete uniform at all time
- Clients security instruction to be incorporated accordingly
- Numbers of guards to be provided as per contract
- Excellent public relation to be achieved
Our standing operating procedure includes:
- Guards age limit between 20 to 55 years
- Must be Malaysian citizen or Nepalese only
- Medical check done
- Police vetting done and passed
- EPF & SOCSO contribution.
- Insurance coverage.
- Guards trained before assigned
- Emergency contact list provided
- Logistic support available at all time.
Other Additional System:
- Reserved standby guards available
- Minimal replacement time in case of emergency
- 24 hours Operations Room
- Public Holidays and Festive Season advance manpower planning
Monitoring and supervision by Patrol Officers regularly